Form of the Application
Search the site
Form of the Application
- Draft of the application to complete an agreement on an implementation of industrial - production activity
- Draft of the form of a business-plan, submitted to complete (to alter) an agreement on an implementation of industrial-production activity
- Draft of the list of criteria of selection of banks and other lending agencies for a preparation of a decision on business-plans
OF ADDENDA TO AN APPLICATION TO COMPLETE AN AGREEMENT ON AN IMPLEMENTATION OF INDUSTRIAL-PRODUCTION ACTIVITY
- A copy of the Certificate of State Registration.
- A copy of the Certificate of registration in rating authority.
- A copy of constituent instruments.
- A positive opinion on business-plan submitted by the Applicant, prepared by the bank or other lending agency, corresponding to criteria defined by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
A business-plan is developed and delivered over for an expert examination either by entities, intending to obtain a status of a resident of special economic zone, or by residents of special economic zone, intending to alter conditions of an agreement on an implementation of industrial-production activity (further - applicants).
All calculations at the justification of an investment project are carried out in constant average annual prices of the year in which this business-plan is submitted to complete (to alter) an agreement on an implementation of industrial-production activity.
- Preamble (summary of the project).
- Analysis of the situation in the branch and a description of the organization-applicant.
- Description of products (works, services).
- Marketing and distribution of products (works, services).
- Logistics of production.
- Production plan.
- Organizational plan.
- Finance plan.
- Evaluation of the project effectiveness and risks of its realization.
A structure of the document, a sequence of separate sections can alter, if it is required by a logic of the project description (presentation).
But the whole complex of problems describing the suggested project should be considered.
- The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation determines a system of criteria of selection of banks and other lending agencies (further - lending agencies) that in accordance with the Federal Law dated the 22-nd of July 2005 I116-FZ " On special economic zones in the Russian Federation " have the right to carry out expert evaluation and issue decisions on business-plans submitted either by entities intending to get a status of a resident of industrial-production special economic zone or by residents of industrial-production special economic zone intending to alter conditions of implementation of industrial-production activity (further - applicant).
- Any lending agency, that meets the following skilled requirements (criteria) can pretend to act as an expert organization that fulfills an evaluation of business-plans submitted for an expert examination:
- has a special authorization (license) for the right of carrying out of banking activities issued in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation or of foreign state on which territory the lending agency is registered;
- has a positive auditor's conclusion according to results of the organization audit of lending agency for the previous year and accounts in accordance with international standards;
- has an amount of own capital for the date of the 01-st of January of the current year not lower than 3 milliard of russian rubles (for foreign banks - not lower the sum in national currency equivalent to 3 milliard of russian rubles according to the course of the Central bank of the Russian Federation for the date of the 01-st of January of the current year)
- duration of activity of the lending agency from the date of its registration (for russian lending agencies - from the date of entry into the Book of state registration of lending agencies) not less than 10 years;
- has an international credit rating;
- the lending agency can not be an affiliated person of the applicant;
- the lending agency should have positive financial results of activity for the previous financial year and also should not have outstanding losses of last years
- the lending agency should not have outstanding debts on dues and fees to budgets of all levels;
- Applicants carry out independently a selection of lending agencies for a preparation of decisions for business plans submitted for an expert examination starting from indicated in the clause 2 of the present List.
- The lending agency that carries out an expert evaluation of the business-plan submitted by the applicant, should attach to a decision on business-plan the following documents:
- a copy of an agreement of the lending agency with the applicant for carrying out of an expert examination of the business plan attached to the application to complete (to alter) an agreement on implementation of industrial-production activity;
- an acknowledgment of conformity of the lending agency to criteria determined by the present List, in written form, signed by the head of the lending agency;
- a copy of special authorization (license) for the right of carrying out of banking activities, certified in accordance with the established procedure, issued in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation or of foreign state on the territory of which the lending agency is registered (for foreign banks - translated into Russian)
- a copy of auditor's conclusion on results of organization audit of the lending agency for the previous year and made up according to international standards.